miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012

Life of vegetarians..

People often point to same food item and ask me ''can you eat this?" It's a concern for many people become a vegetarian person. And it could be, maybe because they are not well informed about what a vegetarian is, what does that involve. As a result, they have a bad concept about it. Should you be a vegetarian? Luckily, all of us have freedom to decide on our life.

Sometimes, it can be really good... you feel good with yourself... Howewer, at some point, when people start to judge you, it can be really hard..

I can sopport all that stuff.. while my consience it's ok!

when I start with this (my bro was the fist who started with this stuff) (and i copied him haha) .. my family was woried about it... why? well.. many can say that to have  a vegetarian life  can take  many risks. To take as exaple that many say that a vegetarian is 'frequently sick' or not having the ''enough vitamins, proteins" and all that stuff. Of course, if you don't have a good alimentation plan, that will be the results. Like if you eat meat, you eat junk food, so your diet is not good, your body will deliver bill sooner or later.

 In my case, I am a type of vegetarian: lacto-ovo-vegetarians. People who do not eat beef, pork, poultry, fish, shellfish or animal flesh of any kind, but do eat eggs and dairy products (“lacto” comes from the Latin for milk, and “ovo” for egg).

My uncle often ask me about what will I do if I want to have ''children'' he said me that is not so good if you don't eat meat, because your child can be born sick or something like that (altought is the same if you eat meat.. you can get many 'microbios' because no always is everthing safe and health) And is comprobed... is better a life withouth meat! For me this is not a problem because I don't want to have children (many people say that my toughts would change when i will be ''mature'' hahaha What I think is already I am mature) :D 


There are proubs that is not always good to eat meat .. i mean. you are eating the ''flesh'' of other 'ser vivo'... Animals, just for be animals, doesn't mean they don't have feelings, and they don't feel the pain... Worse when ' humans' treat them bad .. like this video when they test products in animals.. or because of our guilty, so ''we wear'' clothes . . i couldn't resit my tears fall to watch the video and for be honest i couldn't sopport to watch the whole video .. :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QocBMSvLpZs

because only a miserable person hits a defenseless animal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=qv3hJm1ETlM


The really is that sometimes i became angry... I mean, I can't force a person to be a vegetarian, but ¡BE RESPETOUS WITH ANIMALS! they don't deserve someone who treats them bad .. someone  who will use only to kill and merciless .. i don't know how humans can do that.. It's really hard.. humans can deffense by themselves.. but animals? they just can't!

As i talked with my friend, he said: "Would I kill an animal with my own hands? Can my person allows me to do that and then just cook it and eat it?  If I can't do it, why I would let a person kill an animal for me?"







5 comentarios:

  1. the Buddha said not to judge animals on their lack intelligence but rather on their ability to feel pain and to suffer.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lack of intelligence**

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola Queren! I knew that comment was from you. I'm happy we found each others blogs! I'm new at this and i see that you are too. i really like your blog, its interesting, funny and cute. i like what you have to say about being a vegetarian. i did not know that about you. i think its really cool how much you love animals. i have recently stopped eating meat too. it was really hard at first. the smell of chicken and beef. mmmmm ohhhh god. but it got easier and easier as time passed. now it has been over a month since i have had beef, chicken or pork. i still eat fish though. i just love sushi too much. oh well. maybe in time i will be able to stop eating fish too... but i agree 100% about how badly animals are treated. eating meat is just wrong. all living things have the right to live. what makes our lives any more valuable than theirs?? and the meat industry, especially here in the united states, is FUCKED UP. the way they slaughter cows, pigs and chickens. the conditions they live in...its horrible. if you ever get a chance watch the movie "food inc."

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Keep on blogging! and visit my blog, i post a new picture up each day. do you have a camera? if so, you should start posting a daily or weekly photo along with what you are writing. good work with your english! i know it is difficult but if you keep practicing it will get easier. I miss you and hope you are well. muchos abrazos. tu amigo max.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Maxxxxxxxxx!! thanks.. i know.. the meat industries are fucked up.. in each country.. is really cool have a friend that understan this feelings.. as you did.. i really apreciatte you! and i will.. every day ! that's awesome.. I really love art.. and you my friend.. your pics! are just awesome! =D

      Eliminar

Let a comment! (To get better as writer) Good or bad critic makes a good writer :D